Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Forgive Me

This is a love story about my thoughts which i couldn't say while living with my honey.
I met her on a party.She was outstanding,many guys chasing her to propose their love.As i was so normal,nobody paid attention to me.At the end of the party i invited her to have a coffee with me,she surprised,but due to being polite,she accepted to have coffee with me.
We sat in a nice restaurent and i was too nervous to say anything .she felt uncomfortable.She thought please let me go home.suddenly i asked the waiter,"Would you like to give some salt?I would like to put it in my coffee".

Everybody stared at me,my face changed to red but i still put salt in my cup without showing any reaction on my face and drank it.She asked me curiously,"why did you do like this?How long do you have this hobby?".I said,"When i was a little boy i was living near to sea.i like to playing in the sea.i like the taste of sea water just like the taste of salty coffee.everytime when i have salty coffee i always think my childhood,my home down,i miss my home down so much and i miss my parents who are still living their.While saying that tears filled my eyes".she was deeply touched.

She thought that's my true feeling,which comes from the bottom of my heart.A man who tell about his homesickness,he must be a man who loves home,care about home,has responsiblity to take care of home. She also started to spoke about her far away home down,her childhood and family.That was a nice talk and also that's beatiful beginning of my love.
We continued to date.She found that actually i was a man who care about her alot,who meets all her demands,i had tolerance,i was kind hearted,warm and careful,i don't like to dring ,smoke even not interested to talk to any girl except her.she also found i was very possesive person on her.

Then the story was every beatiful love story.The princess married prince.Then we were living a happy life.

And ,When everytime she made a coffee for me, she put some salt in the coffee,as she knew that's the way i liked it.After 40 years i passed away.I left her a letter which said,"My dear please forgive me,forgive my whole life lie.This was the only lie i said---"salty water".Remember the first time we met in a coffee shop.At that day i was too nervous.Actually i wanted some sugar but i said salt it was hard to change so i went ahead.I never believed that could be the start of our communication.
I try to tell you the truth many times but i was too afraid to do that,as i have promised not to tell lie for anything.Now i'm dying.I don't afraid for anything and i tell the truth.I don't like the salty coffee .what a strange taste is that?But i have had the salty coffee for my whole life.Since i knew you,i never feel sorry for anything i do for you.having you with me is the biggest happiness in my whole life.if i get a chance to live second time still want to know you and have you for my whole life,eventhough i have to drink the salty coffee again.Her tears totally wet the letter.
After a month someone asked her what is the taste of salty coffee?
She replied, "its too sweet".

No comments:

Post a Comment