Saturday, April 18, 2009

Touching Story

The boy could not have been more than 5 or 6 year old.
The cashier said,"I am sorry,you don't have enough money to buy this doll".
The boy once again started to count the money he had.Then he turn to the old lady and asked,"grand ma' are you sure i don't have enough money?".
The old lady replied,"My dear,you really don't have enough money to buy this doll".
Then she asked him to stay there for 5 minutes while she went to look around.she left quickly from that place.
The little boy still holding the doll in his hand without any idea of how to buy that doll.
Finally i move towards him and asked who he wished to give this doll.
He replied,"I want to buy this doll because my sister love this doll much.She asked me to present this doll for christmas.She was sure that santa claus would bring this gift to her".
I replied to him may be santa claus would bring this gift to her,you not to worry.
But he replied me sadly,"No santa claus wouldn't bring this gift to my sister.Because she is not here now.I have to give this doll to my mommy so that she will give it to my sister when she goes there!
His eyes where so sad when he say it.He continued,"My sister has gone to be with god yesterday".
My daddy says mommy is also going to see god very soon too.so i thought that she could take the doll to with her to give it to my sister".

My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked at me and said,"i told to my daddy that don't allow mommy to go until i come back from mall".
The he showed a very nice photo of him.He was laughed nicely on that photo.
He said,"I am gonna give this photo to my mom so that she won't forget me".
Then again she looke at the doll with very sad eyes.
I quickly reached up my wallet and said "we will count once again,suppose you may have enough money to buy this doll".

Yes.he said,"i thought i have enough money".I added some of my money to his without knowing him and we start to count the money.He had enough money to buy the doll and also he had some spare money.
The little boy moaning,"thank you god for giving enough money".
Then he looked me and added,"yesterday i prayed to god before i went to sleep to make sure enough money to buy this doll so that my mom bring it to my sister.God heard me".
I also wanted to buy white roses to my mom.But i didn't ask god.Because i have enough money to buy doll and white roses".My mommy loves white roses".

A few minutes later the old lady returned and i left rom that place.
I finshed my shopping in a totally different way.
I couldn't forget the little boy from my mind.
Then i remebred a newspaper article two days ago,who mentioned a drunk in the truck hit the car occupied by awomen and a girl.The young girl died right away,the women was in critical stage.The women cuoldn't get well soon because she was in coma condition.
was this family of the little boy?
Two days later i read in a lacal news paper that the young women who met an accident passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as i bought a white roses and i went to the funeral home where the young women was exposed to see for people.i make my last wishes to her before she 's burial.
She was there in her coffin,with beautyful ewhite rose in her hand with the little boy photo on the left and the white doll over her chest.

I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.

and in a fraction of second the drunk driver had taken away everything from him.

My humble request is "Please don't drink and drive"

No comments:

Post a Comment