Friday, April 17, 2009

Touching Love Story

A touching love story that 'll make you cry.

1st Year:
As i sat there in english class i started the girl next to me.She was my so called 'Best Friend'.I started love at her short,silky hair and i wished she was mine.But she didn't notice me like that,and i knew it.After class over she came to me and asked the notes she had missed the day before.i handed them to her.she said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on my cheek.I want to tell to her i want her to know that i don't want to be just friend,i love her but i just too shy.i don't know why.

2nd year:
The phone rang.I picked up the phone and it was her on the other side.She asked me to come over because she didn't like to be alone in home,so i did it.i sat next to her in the sofa.As i close to her i started at her softy eyes and i wished she was mine.After 2 hours,one horror movie and three chips bags she dicided to go home. while leaving she said thanks and gave one kiss on my cheek.I want to tell to her that i don't like to be just a friend,i love her but i just too shy.I don't know why.

3rd year:

One fine day she came to my home and asked me to came for dating.We both were promised that if neither of us had dating we would go together as a 'Best friend'. So i got ready for dating with her.That night ,after everything was over,i was standing at her front .I started at her she smiled at me and started me with her crystal eyes.Then she said ,"i had a best time with you,thanks".She came near to me and gave a kiss on my cheek.at that moment i want to tell to her that i don't like to be just a friend.i love her but just too shy.I don't know why.

Final year:

The days are passed then week then month.Before i could blink it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her engineering.I wanted her to be mine.But she didn't notice me like that,and i knew it.Before she went to home,she came to me .she cried when i hugged her.Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said,"you are my best friend,thanks" and gave me a kiss on my cheek.i want to tell to her that i don't like to be just a friend.i love her but just too shy.I don't know why.

Marriage

Now i sit in her marriage hall.That girl is getting married now.She drive off to her new life.She married another guy.Before she leave from there she came to me .She hugged me and said "you are my best friend,thanks"and gave me a kiss on my cheek.i want to tell to her that i don't like to be just a friend.i love her but just too shy.I don't know why.

Death:

Years passed.i looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my Best Friend.every one left from their home .A small boy found her old diary and reading it in her house.This is what it read:

'I stare at him wishing he was mine,
but he doesn't notice me like that,
and I know it.
I want to tell him,
I want him to know that
I don't want to be just friends,
I love him but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.
I wish he would tell me he loved me !
.........'I wish I did too...'

No comments:

Post a Comment