Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1 MONTH LOVE

Anish: I guess we are the one left over in this world.
Julie: I think so..All of my friends have boy friend ..we are the only two left over in this world without anything special in our life.
Anish: Yup...I don't know what to do.
Julie: I know we'll play a game.
Anish: What game?
Julie: I'll be your girl friend for the next one month and you'll be my boy friend.

Anish: That's great idea.I don't have anything to do for the coming weeks.

DAY 1:
They watched their first movie together and were touch each other hand when they were watching the romantic movie.

DAY 4:

They went to the beach and they had a picnic.Anish and julie enjoyed their best time with each other.

DAY 15:

Anish invited Julie to watch circus and they went to horror house.Anish was scared.He tried to touch Julie hand. But unfortunately he touched something else and they both laughed.

DAY 18:
They both saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked him for their future.The fortune teller said,"My darlings don't waste the time of your life.Enjoy your self as much as possible.spend your time together happily."Then tears flow from the fortune teller.

DAY 25:
Julie invited anish to come to hill and they saw a meteor..
julie mumbling something..

DAY 28:
They rode on the bus to reach their home after had dinner in a restaurent.Because of the bumby road She gave her first kiss to him by accidently.

DAY 29:
Time:11:37
They were sitting in a park where they first decided to play this game.
Anish: I feel tirecd julie.do you want anything to drink?I'll buy you one.I will just go down the road.
Julie: Apple juice would b fine,come soon,i feel thirsty..
Anish:wait for me.I will come soon!
after 20 minutes a stranger approached and asked,"Are you Anish friend?".
Julie: Yes..Why?What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunk driver ran over Anish and he is critcal in hospital.
A doctor came out from emergency room and handed out a cup of apple juice and a letter in Julie hand.
Doctor: We found this letter from Anish pocket.
Julie read that letter which says,
"Julie this past few days i realized that you are cute girl and i am falling in love with your smile,your everything when i played this game and before this game end i would like to be my girl friend for the rest of my life.I love you Julie."
Julie crumbled the paper and shouted,
"Anish i don't want to you die,I love you Anish..Rember that night we saw a meteor ..At that night what i mumbled.I wished we would be together for ever and never end this game.Please don't leave me Anish...I love you ..You cannot do this to me..
Then the clock strikes 12.
Anish heart stops pumping.
Then it was the 30th day...
I realized one thing from my life which is true for ever.Always love your loved one and show them how you feel before its too late!!
You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace.. If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion & love to your love ones, today is the day. Love them while they are still here...

TRUE AND CARING LOVE IS VERY HARD TO FIND OUT...ONE SHOULD BE LUCKY TO FIND OUT THAT BUT IT IS IN FRONT OF THEM PEOPLE BECOME BLIND...

No comments:

Post a Comment